Arpi is committed and caring physiotherapist with a great passion for helping people of all ages.
Graduated from KLE University, Karnataka, India in 2015 with a degree in Bachelors of Physiotherapy (BPT).
Arpi has primarily worked for 3 years in a well-known and established multi-speciality hospital at Gujarat, India.
Has also worked for 2 years at SBF Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Center in Dubai, UAE as a Senior Physiotherapist and Clinic Manager.
Clinical Expertise and services offered:
• Orthopaedic Conditions
• Musculo Skeletal Disorders
• Neurological Conditions
• Geriatric Rehabilitation
• Cardiothoracic Conditions
• Antenatal and Postnatal Care
• Sports Injuries
* Dry Needling technique
* Dynamic Cupping Therapy (UK certified)
* Musculofascial Therapy (MFR-Basic)
* Neuro-developmental Technique
* Dubai Health Authority (Active license)
* Ministry Of Health (Eligibility Letter)
* Indian Association of Physiotherapist